Author Topic: Siege Gludio ND Attack* vs SF, CN, PFS [Clans failed]  (Read 4703 times)

robertrodriguez

• View Profile

pqTeSTpq

• View Profile
Re: Siege Gludio ND Attack* vs SF, CN, PFS [Clans failed]
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 08:29:47 AM »
Nothing personal bro,but this video only shows so many bad things.
For beginning,i really don't understand why that clan who owned the gludio castle asked your clan to come and "help" when they were like 3 pts+ and CosaNostra was 2 pts.
Second,you play cardinal but i don't see any shield equiped,nor blessed shield+advanced bock buffs.you really must have no clue about what this combination between shield and those 2 buffs do!
Third,what should we see in this video?That you kill 4-5ppl with a full pt?That few more pts help you kill CosaNostra when you are 2x their numbers?Plus video is lagging 3/4 of the time.So? o.O

PS: Pretty lame!

ForeverSporT

• EternalRage / TheAlphas
    • View Profile
Re: Siege Gludio ND Attack* vs SF, CN, PFS [Clans failed]
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 06:10:29 PM »
Nothing personal bro,but this video only shows so many bad things.
For beginning,i really don't understand why that clan who owned the gludio castle asked your clan to come and "help" when they were like 3 pts+ and CosaNostra was 2 pts.
Second,you play cardinal but i don't see any shield equiped,nor blessed shield+advanced bock buffs.you really must have no clue about what this combination between shield and those 2 buffs do!
Third,what should we see in this video?That you kill 4-5ppl with a full pt?That few more pts help you kill CosaNostra when you are 2x their numbers?Plus video is lagging 3/4 of the time.So? o.O

PS: Pretty lame!

You got banned. For the next time take care of your words, because you are talking with the best movie maker.
Sometımes theır wrong could be your rıght.