Author Topic: CosaLOLstra (name stealers)  (Read 19024 times)

EternalRage

• View Profile
CosaLOLstra (name stealers)
« on: October 16, 2016, 06:56:45 PM »
Dont use that name since it has some history and the guys who created was my real life friends... U are also so bad that u destroy the reputation of this name. Cosa nostra (REAL ONE) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8HoyfR3HLc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB36dwwOGnU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ28Z-yQ31s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70EGIKA2b1w 
and many more videos if u need check on the chanel. Real leader Junky and subleader Renko ( Junky my real life friend since we were kids ..... Dont destroy the reputation of my brothers using their clan name with those bad players and zergs u have that dont even know english and their IQ worse than a donkey's.  >>> PS. Tell me your price i will pay u donator coins to change your fckin name its a fckin SHAME ........

Zer0

• Adv hero
    • View Profile
Re: CosaLOLstra (name stealers)
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 10:37:51 PM »
Cosanostra was in since srv begin so who cares about other ppl using the movie name? i mean who cares... btw ty for fanatism about us! we proud

EternalRage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 12:05:15 AM »
Lol we dont even see u as enemies since with our worst members can kill 2-3 parties of your clan and u know it ........ The real deal is its real sad u stole the name of the real brothers that together we played on mid/low rate servers for years good times back then its even worse when random zergs steal names.... But what can someone do? thats what happens on the internet right? :D  . Sorry for making u upset for showing the people the truth u can go back to game and spam on chat >>> recluto random activos latinos + 20. hahahaha

EternalRage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 12:23:27 AM »
What asslick kid? The guy that we grew up together in same hood and we were like family? Another one random spamming random things ......  If u have unsolved questions tell us the date that u have your best 9 players and we can play ... it will be loss of time but we can laugh......

Zer0

• Adv hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 04:15:50 AM »
i still don't care about ER or some other sh1t about other cosanostra clan man seriously nobody cares here, this is L2damge forum, not l2 drama or l2cryaboutclanname ....

robertrodriguez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 06:36:39 AM »
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

ES UNA MALDITA COPIA, ROBANDO NOMBRE DE CLAN Y DEMÁS? QUE BIEN...
MALDITOS FALSOS, SON TAN FANÁTICOS QUE NI JUGAR COMO EL VERDADERO CLAN
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BASURAS.. APRENDAN A JUGAR (ORIGINALMENTE) COPIONES, SON MAS MALOS QUE UN JUGO DE CEBOLLA! RAMDONS FAILS COPY CLAN

pqTeSTpq

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 10:18:05 AM »
all the clans named CosaNostra i've ever seen on any l2 server i've been playing so far were so lame at mass pvp...so no reason to argue about who is the original CN clan...all of them are just fails.

EternalRage

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 11:04:41 AM »
Tell me more about this server please.... hahahahahah. U posting photo with OUR chars u dont have a single clue what was going on right? Imagine how much famous we are if there are still photos on the internet from 10 years before ++++ .          Every wip3 we make you bleed

EternalRage

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 02:50:08 PM »
Its kinda funny cause u got no clue at all who i was ( i didnt had necro) and the funny thing is u are admiting in front of all u are our FAN claiming that u played with us. U are talking about people that are next to me in real life while u are just another one internet kid random spamming claiming to know us... As long as i got some time i will play a bit and roll you even if i go 40 + years old no matter the server .... GLASSES AND BLUNTS up for the new members  WE MOVE UP ALWAYS UNITED WHATEVER RANDOM ASSLICKERS SAY + WE MISS OLD TIMES AND MEMBERS THAT STOP PLAY BUT DOESNT MATTER WE ARE NEAR THEM ON REAL LIFE   >>>>>>> T H A N K   YOU  EVERYONE <3 ETERNAL RAGE  ( OLD MEMBER AND NEW ONE) 1 FAMILY :) <3 <3

kurdishfavela

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 03:36:10 PM »
and this pic from 1 old c4 server i see the real er there with rom3oss leader.. not "ramdons" like now..

isn't eternal sin?

EternalRage

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 04:08:35 PM »
Its so funny how desperate u are saying that u know me and my real life if u need know anything i will answer u i never say no about my fans. BTW Sparta or whoever u are first of all change the name "Bongsel" cause u stole that name too from Eternal Sin and the woman who had it is even older than me ( clan FORSAKEN) .... Have some respect kid... Second who do u think called me on this server to play and rape your ass(Rom3osss)??? I stopped l2 long time ago since Eternal Sin died came back when some old member needed me here. Im proud about the clan we had and that we are still alive on 2016 and im speaking about everyone that were playing together on LAN ( LOCAL AREA NETWORK) and we are and real life brothers as well. I will keep this clan ALIVE as long as i got some time on weekends. CYA on next wipe [ETERNAL RAGE] PS. Change the name Bongsel doesnt worth dude why would anyone steal others names? u dont have your own personality? sad about people these days u not respect your elders including your parents....

EternalRage

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 04:32:04 PM »
Im clown and i play only necro 0xa0ax0xa0xa when we made clan ER when we started we were only 5 people. How that guy that u claiming again to talk with him is suddenly real old member when we were same net caffee same day when we 5 people started this clan  2003  its kinda funny cause u dont even know what u talking about .... and still u answering me with stolen name of Bongsel (tati) man as i said have some respect and change that name.... she is more than 45 ++ right now

nice photo u posted there this Raikkage guy cp killer your friend? :D

EternalRage

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2016, 04:41:41 PM »
We had more than 15 accounts shared and playing through them we are family something u will never be 1 char was never 1 person keep your QQing somewhere else and finally change the stolen name hahahah

Zer0

• Adv hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2016, 06:33:33 PM »
Who cares about those posts....  RIP 9v9 since zerg exist... so stfu and make l29v9.com then all of u retards who only full dona 9 players and play 9v9 can join and be happy

eXile

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2016, 11:50:19 PM »
lf 9v9 in l2 destiny