Author Topic: EternalRage Last Days L2DAMAGE SERVER!!!  (Read 5181 times)

robertrodriguez

• View Profile

Rainbow

• View Profile
Re: EternalRage Last Days L2DAMAGE SERVER!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 10:41:38 AM »
Thanks for your nice words always happy to hear from u my friend from Turkey. Even now that we have stopped playing u spamming my name. I was from 1 st day of wipe and u know that real good i was on top 2-3 pvp as well. Rb's - PvP area there was no place i wasnt there. Also sorry to dissapoint ya be sure the speed on video its not much added only a bit just for the video not to be so Long...... I dont wanna prove anything to u or any other guy i only care for my people. Thanks for disliking the video dont forget to spam and this one that is from first days of server. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4-KOLGPlhg. Much love from Greece kid. :)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 10:43:46 AM by Rainbow »

Rainbow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 10:00:24 AM »
The uneducated mongol getting x100 times more $$ than u and your whole neighborhood while his motorbike costing like x10 times more than your house including ya familly inside this is why u jealous bro. Lets go fanboy what more u have to say or to post i want see how more desperate u are xD

AchillesX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 04:31:57 PM »
MASS PVP IS FOR NOOBS WHO CANNOT PVP WITHOUT HEALER, TANK

Rainbow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 07:03:16 PM »
I wanna thank all my members that are my brothers and specially SpartanWarrior for being always by my side playing with me what our party was in need all time no matter what [bp-domi-ma-mage-archer]. Also wanna thank my enemies for giving us action. Me personally cant wait to play again on this server from september - octomber.Love this server and i will keep supporting him....