Author Topic: Owned By ForeverSpOrT QQ Random Ispy  (Read 6044 times)

ForeverSporT

• EternalRage / TheAlphas
    • View Profile
Owned By ForeverSpOrT QQ Random Ispy
« on: December 04, 2017, 08:11:56 PM »
This son of a bitch,this random and asslicker ispy, yesterday spam me on hero chat "Forever 2x1 noob?" and I called him come to 1 vs 1 in coli. I really don't expect that he will come but yeah, he came. He is no1 random, asslicker, idiot, always come to attack me from behind but fail. Here some screen show him to real face. I totally sure that made 6k pvp with farm or something like that. I will teach you everything as father as son moron. Respect and kiss my hand right now! QQ moar!

This moron also used bluff on x1 axaxaxaxax epic fail.

Kind Regards

Sometımes theır wrong could be your rıght.

sadstory

• KDKf(*__*)
    • View Profile
Re: Owned By ForeverSpOrT QQ Random Ispy
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 01:26:21 AM »
you realize that you are trying to be smart when you do the same every time,i mean when u say about backstabing you and etc,you play 2v1  most of the times

ForeverSporT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 11:18:58 AM »
What teh fack are you trying to say dude? It was 1 x 1 and usually I'm alone on pvp zone, other daggers come to my side and play with me. I never create a pt like the other pussies and hitting 1 people with 50 archer lol. Ofc i respect you that i have a lot of friends to play together in zone but not all time. Sometimes.

sadstory

• KDKf(*__*)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 05:12:27 PM »
80%of times you are with friends where is the difference if u are on party or not?
cmon u  dont hit some daggers cause u know u cant win them so you join them
im not trying to flame but thats the truth ,u could just post the pics w/o the trashtalk

ForeverSporT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 10:22:53 PM »
Nope you are wrong. %20 of times i play with my friends Zinggy,shook,clyone, these guys are my friends from old times. Also we fight 100 or 200 times vs koftis after we made peace because bored :) othervise i fight with all, common man i play solo. just join me 1 time and you will see that when i reg in pvp zone all attack me. Wtf you count my friends? what kind of fan do you ?

P.S. About trash talk, this spy, this moron deserved all bad words, because all time come to attack from my back and trash talk when became a hero and no1 asslicker like marowak and andreev. ahh also 2018. i fight all of them

sadstory

• KDKf(*__*)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 12:01:40 AM »
fan? i told you my opinion and dont lie i saw you with 5 dfferent clans camping ,also solo means that you are alone,check your own words kappa **Ofc i respect you that i have a lot of friends to play together in zone but not all time.**