Author Topic: (NEW) L2 Dmg 2018 galaxy fights [PistolStar on Action ! ! !]  (Read 7650 times)

ispot

• View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AovJcahPJN0

On This Video u gonna watch one amazing fight, keep watching it until the end ! ! !

it's funny how people always choose the easy way, if u saw all video u will understand what i mean.
If you see the first fights rabbitsh of those tow clans are loosing on 9v9 vs us and in the end they stop hiting each other and corporate together to kill us ! im saying it because this has happened many times on this season they group up 4-5 clans vs US and really i mean 6-7 party vs 1-2 party.

Great Job to PistolStar keep the good work, never give up brothers !
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 12:20:45 PM by ispot »

Nautic

• View Profile
Re: (NEW) L2 Dmg 2018 galaxy fights [PistolStar on Action ! ! !]
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 09:05:52 PM »
like experience man sayd , never give up even on dead server tryng win vs randoms :D
I'm Sociapath and i Like It

carmella

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 10:09:29 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

ispot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 11:57:12 AM »
 -> Geek fail ? who do you think you are to judge 9 ppl who fight against 18 ? i guess you didn't saw full video., So if you got the guts, come and fight us. We may have some issue on battle but it don't stops us Terrifying our enemies.

->OldMan have you ever been on a clan ? or better, have you ever felt how it is like to  play with a team, and let's say to have the same goals with your teammates ? i bet no and that's why im sure you still dont understand me. go pvp zone and stfu :-X.

-> Nautic ?? at least i dont change 10 server per day  :o ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

-> carmella  8) ;D

sadstory

• KDKf(*__*)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2018, 01:06:17 PM »
you could upload just the video w/o the drama

Nautic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 11:21:52 PM »
ispot like i change many servers nah not my style and btw now i dont play l2 , like oldman sayd u didnt know what clan is synergy, DT.   ispot killing randoms in dead server and frapsed srsly?  :-X
I'm Sociapath and i Like It