Author Topic: pvp feed  (Read 518 times)

salvation

• View Profile
Re: pvp feed
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2018, 12:26:29 PM »
Exactly you do nothing ... just learn to play normal... without programs and feed and etc. .... but actually is anyway for me...because anyway GM do nothing..... all seasons have TOp 1-2-3 some RUsian shit kids with AUTO farm Pvp 3493282 pvp to be top 1 pxuaxha autofarm LS/books....and gm nothing do.....when everyday can see it clearly in ls 1/2/3/ and maybe all another zones ... FULl with 3820493243 bots ( auto farm programs) and he still do nothing..... where they have maybe 100 000 lifestone and 100 000 books hahaha then why players leave.... because donate donate and some retarded rusian noob come with +13 skills all augments and rip them with AUto target /AUto farm program non stop.....

Capricornio

• Overlord ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2018, 12:34:51 PM »
in x1????????? xaxaxaxa Sorry, I never do x1 you are crazy,and know something important, wanting and not being able to,your anger and because I have my skills +13 and it makes you super mad cry more bb
Jugadora de L2 desde 2015,apasionada en   Overlords  ♥

Capricornio

• Overlord ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2018, 12:42:08 PM »
wtf ??? new players are going because I'm donating and this,boy, you really are crazy,donate is part of the game Donate Help to serve to grow,is one more thing I do not use bot and this can prove adm, on the contrary I donate and buy everything my I do not need to use bot,and once again I realize that the anger of all of you and the pvps and my donation, the people you should be worried about other things not with my donate and my pvps the problem of yourselves and that you are super ultra mads

OldMan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2018, 03:24:35 PM »
Déjales Capricornio, se enfadan por cualquier cosa xD
P.d: B0yka aquí.

zardonic

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2018, 03:48:03 PM »
once again noone is mad ,your pvps are fake ,i just want you banned thats all

Capricornio

• Overlord ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2018, 08:27:43 PM »
Are you making all this mess for pvps? this is? this is rlly? please... you is very nab , go go go cry more bb  :-*

zardonic

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2018, 02:07:20 PM »
maybe im the nab ,but im not the one who sits behind a screen for hours and killing 1 bot

Capricornio

• Overlord ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2018, 03:21:14 PM »
Does that bother you baby? cry more and more go go

zardonic

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2018, 01:50:05 PM »
?

Capricornio

• Overlord ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2018, 02:43:57 PM »
It was a good exchange, thank you $$ $$ $$$ :)

kamikazi

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2018, 05:20:01 PM »
I remember that guy "Capricornio" last season or before in mix zone, he was with his OL and 2 healers(the 2 BPs was him on BOT program) !

Now you complain about feed.. This isnt new for him!

Let kids have fun!

#NOSHAME

woodo

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2018, 06:54:03 PM »
mainwhile there is no gm/adm active, server will be a crap forever. bots for farm and pvp 24/7 and no one do something. Donate for improve the server... JAJAJAJ ITS THE SAME SERVER AT LEAST FOR THE 5 LAST SEASONS W/O CHANGES. Even the acc creation its shitty, if you create a acc and you dont relog before the server restart YOU LOSE ALL, your items and characters, new people dont know that and leave server... AND STILL NO FIX FOR THAT.

salvation

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2018, 08:32:30 PM »
He talking for donation ( to gm dont ban him ) ... because if is donater = gm will not ban him ...for doing this shits ( feed pvp ) blabla ....... but is actualy b ot ( auto farm ) DOG ..... and thats its.... he try say is donater to no get ban huxauhxa ....... fu cking brain damaged kid ..... playing this server to make only FEED pvp ...... noone even can see you in 1 zone...... im sure if i go search you with draco with macro all zones when i see you make pvp feed again....... im sure u are not in all zones from Gk...... 100% hiding in some shit spot to feed PVp maybe will find you on the edge ot the map HXUAHUXA after 10 hours searching...... but actually why stop now feed pvp ? because GM just can Put COMMAND /teleporttoCapricornio ( or something like that command) ... :D:D:D and to Teleport to you.... to see you how you feed? and get banned? what hapepned now when is in forum you scare to feed again? xuhauxhahux how actualy even have human like this ( even if you are donater.... wich i no believe it... ... but if donater ..to donate ... and feed pvp?? :D:D:D:D: how sick are you kiD?) but is actualy b ot user with maybe 965474385 ls full skills everything and again FEED pvp ? UHXAXAHXHAUXA omfg this maybe is one sick Rusian kid .... because i know what is to be in RUsian server = they are all ...OMFG wtf was this shit .... 7500 + online maybe 5000+ b ots.... i feel like a play alone in this server vs full programs only ... huaua crazy Peoples everywhere todays time.... but rusian are full crazy all of them pf....and last KID.....We are not mad.... we just wanna GM do his work ...... dont say you are donater..... and dont think u mad us..... you are just Failer brain damaged kid for real..... feed pvp to be top 1 .... same like Cangri...last season... see he is going to be top 2 from top 1 and go feed in fast 2000+ pvp + pk.... UHXAHXAHU crazy shit storys ...sick peoples everywhere..

Capricornio

• Overlord ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2018, 10:06:23 PM »
I did not read this book you wrote, one more thing that I appreciate for the admiration and respect for spending all this time writing all this for me

(cry more  :'( :'( :'(, this is still little for me)

:-* ;D

salvation

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2018, 05:00:21 PM »
I did not read this book you wrote, one more thing that I appreciate for the admiration and respect for spending all this time writing all this for me

(cry more  :'( :'( :'(, this is still little for me)

THis brain damaged kid still THink we cry Huxauhxuhaxa

upped message was the BOOK named = THe story of Capriconrio ( one brain damaged kid )

.p.s  Isnt Gm administration .... is just 1 normal player.... again p.s. UHXau.... when u say "" cry"" we can all see ...the only one who cry is you..... again p.s. HUXAHUx ..... I know you read This BOOK... SaD kID xuhauxhauhxa QQ