Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Will we actually ever see real changes and fixes?
« Last post by Lagyo on Today at 01:59:41 PM »
I am just wondering, if each wipe we're going to start seeing something new and changes that actually improve the gameplay and quality of the servers. Seems right now you will just refresh the server when ever it dies out, just so you could grab a couple of donations. What is the last time you took the time to update the website, or something like discord for players to communite and discuss future changes/improvements. We don't even get new players on the server anymore, as it's the same boring bullshit each whipe. The most fun is the first few days, after that its the same dead server. Where is the change, add different and more pvp zones, keep rotating them. Balance classes and maybe buff/nerfs stuff to test each season. Where is the community presence, you post the same shitty recycled youtube video on facebook on the day of the wipe and call it a day...like you gave up on the server and yourself. It just seems souless, this whole server lost the passion. You need to adapt with time, but you haven't done anything significant..it's time for some real change. Stop being lazy and do something for once.
General Discussion / FIX IT
« Last post by Kokyz17 on April 28, 2024, 06:13:56 PM »
I have been playing on your server since 2012.
I always had to use VPN because of the lag that South American players have. Not only me, I have 600mb of internet and still their server gives us a delay of 1-2 seconds.
 It's time for you to fix that so that we South American players can play well.
My clan and I have stopped playing it a long time ago because not all of us can afford VPN or Antilag to play.
You can ask any South American player and they will tell you the same thing.
We hope you can solve it and come back. Not only my clan, but many South American players who left due to the delay.
 Don't ignore the post.
General Discussion / Re: Fix incorrect gamma/contrast values when playing windowed
« Last post by Damage on April 27, 2024, 11:19:01 PM »
Hi. We will fix it soon !
Movies / Re: Page of people who think they are good players
« Last post by alfo on April 21, 2024, 12:36:15 AM »
Changelog / #12 Change log
« Last post by Damage on April 14, 2024, 05:32:37 PM »
Updated classes in pvp & olympiad: Phoenix Knight, Shilien Templar, Eva Templar, Paladin.
Now they are more playable ever before.

Also updated GATE PASS olympiad shop. Added some new items in it. Also will be added new unique accessories.
General Discussion / Fix incorrect gamma/contrast values when playing windowed
« Last post by iakoboss7 on April 08, 2024, 06:33:59 PM »
Hello,

please fix the annoying weird gamma/contrast issue that NC soft never fixed, it makes whoever plays windowed have washed out colors on the rest of the screen.

the fix is very simple: https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/21217-l2-gamma-and-brightness-problem-fix/

i can edit the l2.ini for you if you need, sadly if you do not provide it yourself it doesnt pass anticheat....
General Discussion / Re: Incorrect skill;;;
« Last post by NEOBOYS420 on April 06, 2024, 04:42:47 PM »
thats how it works in most servers no?
General Discussion / Incorrect skill;;;
« Last post by n1server on March 29, 2024, 09:34:34 PM »
Trick works 1 in 6 when switch works 4 in 6...make trick land like switch maybe??i talk about ghost hunter andenturer trick not the augement
Announcements / Re: How to donate items.
« Last post by Damage on March 29, 2024, 08:40:42 PM »
Administrator skype - www.l2damage.com
Feel free to contact us any time via skype: playl2 ! We will answer you in 12-48 hours by skype.
NEW SEASON GRAND START FROM - 29 MARCH 2024, FRIDAY, 20:00 +3 GMT !
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10