Author Topic: Will we actually ever see real changes and fixes?  (Read 81 times)

Lagyo

• View Profile
Will we actually ever see real changes and fixes?
« on: May 02, 2024, 01:59:41 PM »
I am just wondering, if each wipe we're going to start seeing something new and changes that actually improve the gameplay and quality of the servers. Seems right now you will just refresh the server when ever it dies out, just so you could grab a couple of donations. What is the last time you took the time to update the website, or something like discord for players to communite and discuss future changes/improvements. We don't even get new players on the server anymore, as it's the same boring bullshit each whipe. The most fun is the first few days, after that its the same dead server. Where is the change, add different and more pvp zones, keep rotating them. Balance classes and maybe buff/nerfs stuff to test each season. Where is the community presence, you post the same shitty recycled youtube video on facebook on the day of the wipe and call it a day...like you gave up on the server and yourself. It just seems souless, this whole server lost the passion. You need to adapt with time, but you haven't done anything significant..it's time for some real change. Stop being lazy and do something for once.

Iam Noob

• View Profile
Re: Will we actually ever see real changes and fixes?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 01:04:12 PM »
I can answer you.
No.
Never
No
No
Never
Admin: I don’t care about gameplay , my only reason to make wipes every 3 weeks it’s just : take all the money.
With love, The Admin

Kokyz17

• View Profile
Re: Will we actually ever see real changes and fixes?
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 08:20:32 PM »
Never brother, he never responds or pays attention to posts to improve the server.
If it involves donations, yes.