Author Topic: Where are all the Oly players?  (Read 227 times)

muppets

• View Profile
Where are all the Oly players?
« on: November 09, 2019, 09:19:37 AM »
"questionmark"

aTa

• View Profile
Re: Where are all the Oly players?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 04:17:10 PM »
Left the server waiting for new wipe? For players that actualy brings a chalange?

muppets

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 07:32:55 PM »
Can't you read, I typed Olympiad players! Not wannabe that plays,spams only 1 overpowered class, but yeah when that class gets nerfed u run like a baby wit ur excuses! Демек на кратко ни ставаш за нищо, куче на исляма !
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 07:45:34 PM by muppets »

aTa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 11:26:53 PM »
even after nerf you couldnt win vs me clown lol

muppets

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2019, 12:15:24 AM »
Dnt be funny Pinnochioooo ur 10 6 ATM   8) , u learn fast why dont you make one domi and play vs me!?

aTa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2019, 03:41:36 PM »
I dont need to learn anything because i m already the best to ever play this fcking game. Go cry more.

Johny

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2019, 04:53:50 PM »
Wait what??? Except playing olympiad (which i like , as a different chapter of this game) what else you can do so you can be able to call yourself "the best to ever play this game?". Like seriously?? U mean in this server's olympiad maybe or olympiads in general?? Cool. Cuz I cant see you being the best to ever play this game if it comes outside olympiad (to this server). I know people from other servers even chronicles that I bet if they see this topic they'll laugh hard. Not with you at all but with what you said. But let's stay on this server as we are on this server's forum. Me personally? I'm a low tier in olympiad yet (currently start playing a little bit more) cuz I liked more to watch those who can actually play olympiad than to play myself. So if you and I played 100 times in a same class maybe you will win 100% of times , I can see that. But outside olympiad of this server I'm better than you cuz this is what I've being doing since I start playing l2damage. Like take your olympiad friends and lets go 9v9 with some of my friends or some other serious groups of guys of this server , maybe you will lose 100% of times and I'm not even joking I just want you to see what I meant. Cuz this is what "we" do in this server. Agree with that? I'm not flaming you I know you are really good in olympiad I've been watching you. You can clarify what you said? I look forward to a stimulating and thought-provoking discussion on this topic (!) Anyone can share thoughts.

Lelouch

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2019, 06:52:25 PM »
Good players quit this game long ago. Its just some leftover greeks now who finally learned parts of the game after years and years of playing the same shitty content

aTa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2019, 08:37:17 PM »
Johny i m just trolling. I m trolling guys like muppets, tiger, paranormal they care about this game so much that they lost their heads in it. I play this game for fun and having opurtunity to troll someone like these guys just makes it even more fun. Peace. ;)

muppets

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2019, 10:40:24 PM »
Sure u do wannabe  8)

Zargov

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2019, 11:33:43 PM »
Fxck this game, who wants to get raped on Halo Reach on Xbox? pm only real men

Johny

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2019, 06:01:47 AM »
Good to know. I made this post look like this so more people would write their opinion on it. It looks like a ghost forum that most people watch quietly and only a few are really interactive and deal with it. Bad for the activity of this server that is good enough to get players back every 2 months. But I guess people aren't getting to the forums anymore as they did a few years ago.

Also Lelouch I agree with you on this. I was playing for a year until this season that I quit playing. I've seen these grandpa leftovers that they've been playing for years and still can't deal with an easy server like that. And they try to rule server once before getting the pension. That's boring. Its true that good players left this game a long ago!

muppets

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2019, 07:23:28 PM »
Px gets nerfed Ata does not play l2 anymore
Ale gets free TK Quelin does not play l2 anymore
Muppets gets EE,WC zargov plays only xbox :D :D :D WTF!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 08:41:43 PM by muppets »

Faytas

• N.W.A
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2019, 09:37:44 PM »
dude i guess only u playing there with all those idiots greeks.. couse normal people all left when they saw that this server dead in one week + tony did exactly nothing for server, so u can pretend that ur best in damage oly since this server have no good players in oly so yes ofc ata and quelind left this trash server and for sure went somewhere where they can have real opponents... im not hater/fan of both of sides but that the real shit im spitin out.
Straight Outta Compton
              N.W.A