Author Topic: Fight against bots  (Read 47 times)

Audrius1000

• View Profile
Fight against bots
« on: November 11, 2019, 03:21:30 AM »
you should make something like :farming timing.. 4hours a day max..  on 1pc. i pretty sure you can.. ofc that leads to point what to do other 8hours on server. because i don't believe someone playing more then 12hours a day.  i mean where to rush in this server. .. so ofc that leads to point that need add more raid bosses and make raid bosses a lot stronger.. to make sure clan need win raid boss not kill fast and run... because lets be honest.. it really sad to go bog1 bog2 bog3 zones.. and kill bots over and over again with new accounts with simple items. so they wouldn't cry for bans... i just want you to have an idea.. in normal low rates.. people killing baium or antharas in 2-3hours.. so.. make it more challenge . you need fight pvp and fight raid boss in same moment.. if you think that would hurt server .. please atleast answer what you think about . making more raidbosses,making them more stronger and timing farm 4h/day.

rihardzonak

• View Profile
Re: Fight against bots
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 09:08:10 AM »
In my opinion they should modify the anti-bot system, maybe if someone can not pass the anti-bot with the verify codes 3 times then he should be jailed for 12 hours or something like that. I don't think that they should allow only 4 hours farming, because for example now i have dayoff, maybe I will farm today 8 hours maybe not.. so I think the limitation would not be so good.

Yeah I know, too much playtime is not healthy. :)

BTW in LS/BOG farming zone now you can find around 5 bots, so this is a real issue, GM's should find a solution because this is not fair to other active players.

Audrius1000

• View Profile
Re: Fight against bots
« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:06:52 AM »
joker :) i know how bot works.. so it won't .. any kind of system.. unless admin is going to pay for systems.. but he won't.. because price is too high even for average servers who has 2-4k players.. even server who reach 8-9k players..using system only first 2months.. later they just catch by players help.. but then you have 10k players in server its hard to bot because of lack of spots farming. so best option would be 4hours a day.. or somekind of count mobs per PC.. or weekends make 6hours.. i mean its kinda hopeless but you can make bots life harder making limited farm time. because then i see 1-2k life stones.. i'am kinda.. uhmm.. LOL how many pc's this guy have... 3?