Author Topic: Agian Hope rip all ;)  (Read 5463 times)

justukas914

• View Profile
Agian Hope rip all ;)
« on: November 02, 2017, 09:33:10 PM »

xForce

• View Profile
Re: Agian Hope rip all ;)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 10:30:03 PM »
conormcgregor what a lovely name. i guess you took too many hits to head aswell, that dont even know how to take caps lock off LOL

Wyin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 12:37:02 AM »
Thats not about weak or strong clans. But how many times you can record movies from killing same ppl in same places by same pt setup again and again. After recording you must work on it and upload, its a lot things to do. Ppl already getting bored of playing here, and not making movies lol :). Nothing changed in this year, a lot wipes and still the only setup = OL, 2 bps, 5 sps 1 necro, +- 1 tank sometimes.
But looks like Arch still trying to provide he is some1 and the truth is that he is just semi good player and total failed leader. It can be seen on siege for example where need leading, some strategy and a little thinking more than spamming 3 debuffs by whole day.
Anyway keep trying but I really doubt that you became a star before Interlude will cease to exist completely.

justukas914

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 11:41:54 AM »
Dont be mad,I like make move my member like thats why we do it,and you can speak what you whana I dont give fuck come in game and defeat us or shh and dont speak more...

justukas914

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 11:43:10 AM »
and + you dont know me what I speak and what my strategy and what you can say abaut me greek boy...