1. Any 3rd party software is forbidden.
2. Exploiting any bug is forbidden. If you have noticed a bug in a game, please report it in the forum’s bug section. (Before reporting, please be sure that your game client has newest updates which are needed for our server.)
2a. Administrators are usually informed about such bugs as mobs which are stuck in terrain but if you have seen anybody who is exploiting them (ramping and etc.) you have to report it to support_at_l2damage.com with evidences (screens or fraps) since it is punishable offence.
2b. Strider/Wyvern exploiting to overcome map limitations will be punished with bans. Please report such events with screenshots.
2c. Valakas ramping is excluded from this rule. It has ramping protection by itself. (Lavasaurus)
3. Impersonating Administrators, GM’s or so called their “friends” will get you banned. Administration doesn’t have friends in game.
4. We will not be held responsible for the loss of any items or exp while playing the game and under no circumstances the items will be replaced or refunded.
5. Respecting other players is the key to friendly community. Racism, Nazism or abusive comments towards others will not be tolerated and we will take appropriate action against anyone violating this rule.
6. PvP and Role-Playing are definitely encouraged. You will not be anyway limited or punished.
7. Any incrimination to Admin or any other player must be proven with screenshots or any other visual material. Otherwise the accuser may be banned for slander.
8. Please make an effort to keep the game fair and fun for all by abiding these rules. If you think that someone is breaking any of the above rules, please report them to administrators.
9. All database information is the property of administration. Character/account/item sales or exchanges to real items/currency or game items are forbidden. Administrators will never give out your account information to any third party. However, we keep the right to do with it whatever is needed. Administrators does not sell anything, any pleading to do so will be treated as disrespect.
10. Active Boxing** is allowed but you can have only ONE additional character by your side. You can use Trader Ticket to leave offline shop. Passive Boxing (Trading items, leaving shop in town) is allowed.
*3rd party software is called programs that will make your game easier or change the client in the way which are unapproved by administrators In other words, any program which would give you an advantage against other players. (Bots, Auto clickers, HP viewers, etc.)”
**Boxing” is the term used when referring to the running of 2 or more accounts from the same machine, or 2 or more machines with the intent of farming or leveling each other, or even trading in town.”
1. Account owner is always the same and stays the same. Person who has registered the account is considered to be it’s owner no matter who has current password. It is our policy and it will never change.
2. Logging in to account without owner’s permission is a crime punishable by ban to all your accounts.
3. Taking anything from any character in the account you not own is stealing and punishable by ban to all your accounts.
4. All accounts and all characters are property of the server Administration. Selling/exchanging accounts is forbidden (currency makes no difference). Seller can get his account banned and buyer can get banned at any time since his actions will be considered as illegal usage of personal data.
5. Owner can always ask for recovery of the account from administration by writing to support email’s listed in contacts. Anyone who are using account that they do not own can get banned without any warning. Nothing gets refunded.
Clan Hall restrictions:
Clan that does not have at least 5 active members* and owns a Clan Hall, will loose it. The clan hall will be returned to Auction. Nothing gets refunded.
Giran, Adena, Rune and Goddart Ch owners must have at least 10 active members.
Castle and Forts Restrictions:
Clan owning Castle/Fort must have at least 20 active members, or it will be recognized as inactive or alt clan, and castle/fort will be given back to npc.