Author Topic: HUGE ONLINE NEXT WIPE !!!  (Read 16079 times)

whoami?

• View Profile
HUGE ONLINE NEXT WIPE !!!
« on: October 10, 2022, 06:31:18 AM »
From what i've heard, lots of famous clans are coming back on the server in next <WIPE>,lets all make sure no1 is missing , Call your clan members - friends and lets all make sure no1 is missing next <WIPE> .

ITS GONNA BE HUGEEE !!!!

powerfull

• View Profile
Re: HUGE ONLINE NEXT WIPE !!!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 02:34:05 PM »
agree, but a problem is , the next w1pe he is planning on November at least, it's always been at Christmas days, so enjoy the game to empty server so far ),

1) noone needs rb / all rb are on, 4-5 randoms ppl farm it
2) no action at server at all!!!
3) after siege are all OFF

LF wipe !!!!!!! it's needed to be, cause online is 0 ppl , only randoms like barbieq are jer+++ off 24/7 at pvp zone, no sleep , no food , no toilet, iam at first time in my life seeing so much idi** , who logged in to pvp server sitting in pvp zone 24/7

there is completely nothing to do at server, like i told before 50% id*** playing in pvp zone the second part of 50% 24/7 playing olly :D nice server, so much fun,  tony's advertising movie says IT"S  your destiny, FIND your destiny, xaxxaax yeahh lots of ppl found it out , 1)jer**** in town afk  2) jer**** at olly 3) jer**** at pvp zone,, that's their destiny xaxaxaxaa

« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 09:25:17 PM by powerfull »

powerfull

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 09:57:27 PM »
it's not all about rbs bro) there are rb at server, go for it, go farm it! check out what's happening at server, rbs are ALIVE but it doesnt need anyone , some randoms with 4-5 titan with  different clans are trying to kill it, because it doesn't need anyone!! that's the problem THERE ARE NO PPL TO PLAY with

the second huge problem i see very season is fuc**** pvp zone! it's like 20-30 ppl are playing ALL time in pvp zone, jerk*** off 24/7 like barbieq, you know what it means? 30 ppl = 3 pt
three pt that could make some pvp
three pt that could fight for RBS
three pt that could GIVE a chance to this server being ALIVE

but no, they are sitting in there 24/7 it's like they are playing IN their OWN game, they dont give a shit what happens around, that's the problem, till pvp zone is ON , server will be dead every 1.5 after w1pe

instead of fighting for something , they do nothing !!!!!!!!!!!

this server doesn't need a huge ONLINE , the only thing need IS TO force those ppl PLAY in l2, not jerk*** off at OLLY 24/7 or pvp zone 24/7
if you can gather all this PPL in one place, you will see that the server has ENOUGH players to play with

the problem is, tony dont give a shit about what i am thinking, and that i try to make this fail server be ALIVE
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 10:37:53 PM by powerfull »

Faytas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2022, 05:29:24 PM »
rollback to 2012

Iam Noob

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2022, 11:45:41 PM »
You heard what??
Best clans hates Damage. Best clans are in serious server. No a 2 weeks server where only your money matters.
Admin: Oh, I need money….Let’s wipe with 0 changes. Who cares about changes if all those idiots donate for… nothing new xD ? Let’s do it, those losers will pay again and again. Go pay your daddy, give your money fucking retard. (Admin word…. Amén)

Agre with FatAss: Back to 2012 , when all the best clans were playing and server had action everywhere and every time.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 11:47:50 PM by Iam Noob »

Faytas

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2022, 04:53:31 PM »
changes would do nothing its not about changes its about lineage2 game is to old for gen z's there are way better games to play for them lol lineage2 era has died

mili1990

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2022, 05:31:07 PM »
That`s why I created a post and apparantly has been deleted. :D.. At least he can just update to a classic chronicle( he has the money though) and make few changes to keep player pvp/farm more than a week. How big clans can join this joke? "This season should bring alot new poeple from all over the world. About updates & fixes - We wont promise something much this time, but we will try to do our best ! Thank you for choosing to play in L2DAMAGE !" ??????? . The admin should do something about this or he is going to lose all the donators he has left.

Narog

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2022, 07:23:05 PM »
lineage 2 era died ?;d there is servers (more than 10)  which have 4-5k online per day , this server is still same i left it 3 years ago and the server is still same ? rofl.
Ravagers !!!!!!!!!!!!

Faytas

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2022, 03:54:30 PM »
i just did research there like 0 server with has 5k online after 1 month xD

Mowazi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2023, 05:24:29 AM »
lol nice troll post, the only people playing here are 35yr old virgins who have played here since launch 10 years ago.

Admin should give reward to the losers who are here for 10 years playing everyday!
Loyalty reward plz! NoLifeGang!

GodLovesUgly

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2023, 05:34:15 PM »
i just found this pvp server, thought to check forums before starting playing l2 after 10-12 break:P
but seams to be the same problem as of all servers.... they die....?
so does it worth it to start here? was it wiped in 03/2023?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 05:37:52 PM by GodLovesUgly »

Iam Noob

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2023, 08:33:49 AM »
Don’t wast your time.
Server wipe every 2 months, with lucky. But server is fun just 2 weeks, only if you donate. Because all areas are full of rabbitss, and the number of player in website is fake, max players are 30/40 at season starts.
And if you donate, you will lost all after wipe.
If you wanna farm vs rabbitss, and after 2 weeks play alone vs 2 players, it’s your server. Just read forum and opinions in other sites.

Userx

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2023, 04:26:37 PM »
People is just stupid thats the fact. People destroying every server.

Only low rates servers last more, but pvp servers, always the same, people jumping from here and there asking for "perfect" balance and "perfect" server.

Here is simple, new wipe starts, all donators with ++ items on pvp zone killing newbies, then after newbies have full items, donators starts complaining about wipe, cant kill anymore.

Same on every pvp server. Only donators playing then when they cannot kill anymore due to equal gear for all, they leave.

x11

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2023, 09:40:36 PM »
looking forward to 'new season' with 0 changes. and same people buying top stuff to pvp those who didnt buy... for 3-4 weeks then qq quit boring server.

p.s. no need to wipe to make changhes on server

CieplyLech

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2023, 10:58:44 AM »
Add zariche/akamanah to drop :)